Mute Davinci drops the code to promoting your products right
In this podcast, Mute Davinci wants to help independent artists, Small Business, $trippers, Anyone Who Needs It! To read more info on this visit one of the links below:
FREE Radio Campaign : https://your.fanlink.to/realpromo
FREE Write up in Hush! Weekly: Purchase The Official “Afrobeats” Album By Kofi Daeshaun http://bit.ly/3173C7e
Dj Snow White x Redman “Red Devil” which comes with even more FREE extras for artists and small business alike: https://fanlink.to/Amada
Unlock another FREE gift by going to this link and getting a music review on my personal blog: http://bit.ly/2YDnYUg
Thank you for your time and peep the rest of my channel.
If you like it leave a like on some songs, comments, whatever you want.
Money and the social media world – The Clout Bank
Got the keys to the streets
Exploring The Paris Underneath Paris
This is amazing
Patrick Nelson, also known by his stage name “Mute Davinci” delivers hit after hit. The Chattanooga artist releases his EP and 3 other singles within a month.
CHATTANOOGA, TENNESSEE, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, June 14, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — Mute Davinci Breaks all of the Rules to Define “Breaking News”
I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up, and handle it.”— Tupac
Chattanooga Tennessee, United States: Round Table Affiliation is proud to announce another new artist, Patrick Nelson, also known as “Mute Davinci”. Mute Davinci is a rapper, singer, songwriter, and overall artist in every sense of the word. He has performed on stage once, as a hype man for the artist Matt Movin’. With a sound like this, I trust that you wouldn’t believe that statement even for a second. With a number of popular songs such as “Nobody,” “Updated:,” and the new viral sensation “Family” this kid seems like he is off to an outstanding start.
Over the past 8 years, he’s worked on multiple groundbreaking songs, even writing for some of the best, I do have to add that he said those names were “confidential due to a business agreement.” He recently released the hit EP “Breaking News,” the singles “Updated:” Too Long,” and last but most definitely not least the viral hit “Family” with a feature from Matt Movin’ on that track specifically. All of these songs except for “Family” which will be exclusively on YouTube until the 18th of June are available on every major streaming platform. Platforms such as Spotify, iTunes, Deezer, Kkbox, Amazon, Google, YouTube, plus about 150 more platforms on top of those.
What makes Mute Davinci as well as everyone at The Round Table Affiliation different is the superior lyrical delivery that catches the attention of any listener from the get-go. The mentality of Mute specifically shows in his music, he makes statements on the real day to day aspects of street life as well as what it’s like to come back from that. The raw, un-cut, facts of what it’s like for your head.
Visit his blog athttps://www.thecloutbank.com/
His music and personal website: www.mutedavinci.com
Mute Davinci is consistently growing into the artist he is truly meant to encapsulate; an artist that could influence millions with his work. An artist who, within his first month, influenced over 50,000. When you’re listening to Mute the music can definitely ease your mind yet bring out a side of you that most don’t want to regularly face. In saying that, he also has the party hard summer tracks that we all needed.
Mute was asked what message he wanted to deliver in his music career. He responded to that question with “I do not care about the money, it is nice though, what I really care about is helping even one person cope with the things we have to cope with in this let us just say off the wall generation.” He doesn’t just want to entertain the audience, whomever that may be. He wants to help. He wants to help people deal with things such as depression, separation anxiety, OCD, PTSD, and the list goes on and on all the way to a dissociative personality, which he personally suffers from on a daily basis.
I guess you could say the unorthodox approach has earned him praise from a lot of respectable people in the current “rap game.” Again, when asked who he said: “As I said, some things are meant to be kept in the classifieds.”
His work has been recognized on all social media platforms, which include but are not limited to Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and multiple streaming sites. His main platform, Instagram had 153 followers 8 months ago. He now has over 70 thousand. Long story short, this is a person to look out for.
- The main and absolutely easiest key to making sure your music goes as far as possible is what?
Any artist should have at least one basic mix and master on the main song they are promoting. In saying this, I do not mean a song that was screamed to a 20 dollar microphone that your buddy Jimothy edited in his grandma’s garage. Long story short, go to Fiverr and look up mixing and mastering if you do not know anyone. I guarantee you will find something around 25 dollars or less.
- Branding is, in my opinion, the most important part of being an artist, mainly because you cannot market a product period without the said product actually being marketable. Please take this advice and go create a free website or go to Bluehost and get a custom domain for around 5 dollars or less. Also, the more branding you can do the better, things such as Album art, social media, youtube content, clothing sales, stickers, literally use anything that could help your music grow and make you some money at the same time.
- Have at least 100 dollars on hand at all times, and yes I do mean at all times. With technology being what it is today you have no clue when that big chance you have been looking for will pop up or where it could pop up from. Be ready!
- Establish your product at the top of Google SEO. This basically means through grinding, networking, and keyword placement make sure that your name is literally everywhere so that Google can pick up you and your traffic. If you want to learn more about this check out this link right here https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/7451184?hl=en
The source is actually Google so trust me, it will help!
- Fiverr is an insane tool you can use to your advantage, watch out though I’ll leave some links below that prove there are two sides to every story. First things first, if you do not have a Fiverr account create one here for free, and with a special bonus as well. *http://www.fiverr.com/s2/d591537fb1
When you open your account look through the gigs and get your opinion of what looks real and what doesn’t, What I’ll need you to do now is entirely trash that opinion. Fiverr is a great platform with amazing services, in the same breath though there are multiple individuals on the site that buy their reviews, get friends to buy gigs, or buy their own.
You must, and I mean MUST be careful and do your background research on these sellers. Other than this one small hiccup it’s a great place to buy services and make money at the same time. Here are some links to help you learn about the platform:
- Social media is an insane influence on the current music industry. These people here even prove this and provide a ton of information.
Long story short if you need help growing or marketing your social media message me @mutedavinci for personal insight on the subject, or visit these websites:
Google ads, a top-ranked marketing platform if you look the current data up. That right there is a secret a lot of people would never tell you about so go ahead and do some research after checking out all of these tools I’m giving you.
- Okay, I shouldn’t have to link a source for this one and honestly, you guys should know what I’m about to say so I won’t stay on the topic for very long. The topic I’m speaking of is footwork. Footwork, personal marketing, grinding, interacting, or whatever you may call it is still, in my opinion, the best way to gain real followers and fans alike. I would most definitely rather have 1,000 real fans to interact with that bought my products than 1,000 fake ones. Think about it, if you took the time you already spent on the internet and applied it to texting, phone calls, emailing, and social platform marketing how far could you honestly get? The possibilities are endless.
- Distribution, this one can be tricky. With all of the yellow tape around artists, copyrights, beat licensing, music releases, and more how do you know which distribution company to use? At first, I would use DistroKid there’s a link here.
One because they handle royalty collection and it’s so easy to get on all the major platforms your favorite artists are on. After you gain a little recognition though, I would use a site called BMI to register yourself, sound exchange, and there are a few more to get your personal business licensing copyrights, publishing, and all that right for a very long time without anyone having the overhead of holding said things for you.
Spinnup is also amazing in my opinion.
- I do not care what any source says or any link, news story, whatever. In todays music industry, from personal failures, trials, and tribulations you NEED a music video. They are not that expensive, especially with the new iPhone x and this professional photo link right here, you will be on top in no time. http://bit.ly/2Rd3WxN
- Last but not least, you need radio play and consistency and again, that is from personal experience all of these are just about equally important but do them in this order and you will be the talk of your town. I’ve been featured on FOX, CBS, The CW, NBC, ABC, and Telemundo based off of this system and you can be too. I believe in you guys!
Remember contact me @mutedavinci or http://www.thecloutbank.com
A lot of people in the music industry miss one key thing… promotion.
Without promotion your music has no reach, or fans to continue telling more friends about you and what you. You have to understand, any promotion right now is considered good promotion. Depending on your image though, that could end up as something completely irrelevant.. My name’s Patrick Nelson, aka Mute Davinci, me and my homie Matt Movin’ run a label called RTA (Round Table Affiliation). We started a few months ago and have already reached a level that most people don’t. I’m here to tell some of y’all how to get past this point. Also, if you’re just jumping in the game use this as a guide to promoting yourself too. I feel like some of y’all forget about social media promotion, not just Instagram, or Facebook. What I’m saying is, Twitter, YouTube, Google Panels, Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Blogs, Articles, and whatever other places i’m skipping real fast. For some help with managing all of them at one time, just go to Hootsuite. Or you can go to my Fiverr page http://www.fiverr.com/patrickn423. Also, you have websites with like for like setups like:
(free 300 points! addmf.co/?P8A31W5)
you like hits
(free 300 points! ylkhts.cc/?id=2453666)
There’s even a music promotion machine to boost you insanely!
(Discounts on this link too: http://bit.ly/2KJ0UQD)
You can also create blog posts, like this one to bring traffic to your music and your social media pages. Who knows, one day you may be able to run ad campaigns and make money off those same posts. Going to places like shoutcart are a good opportunity for your business as well, plus you can promote yourself. You can make more money for promotion packages or you can buy those on the site. You’re already on Instagram all day, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to market it, would it? Go over there today, and shout some people out for 24hrs and you’re good. Look, I’m going to tell you guys a secret. A lot of people are going to slick be mad that I told you. All I’m going to say is go put 100 bot followers on your Instagram and go look at the bots following. I guarantee that 50% of your favorite celebrities and friends are in that pool. You can probably get those followers for like 80 cents every thousand at a place like justanotherpanel or followiz too. You can get YouTube views, Twitter followers, Website hits, and better on there. Long story short, you can cap your stuff to an extent, but until you put in the groundwork and out of pocket expense you’re stuck. I know people that have run up 3000 plus dollars on those panels and gotten nowhere. I know people who spent 10 dollars and gotten everywhere. It’s what you do and how you market yourself that make all of these tools relevant unless you just go buy some bots. Would you rather have 100 fans and 30,000 bots or 1,000 fans and no bots though? I’d rather have 1,000 friends because they have 1,000 friends and word of mouth is the most influential marketing tool available today! The three main things you need when you start to market your music are a distribution platform, a website, a general knowledge of social media, and your brain. Other than that, and the bots like everyone on social media uses you shouldn’t need too much else. If you just want numbers. Actually, to get a real following, you need a music video, a good publisher, a website, a producer, an engineer, some way to keep yourself financially stable, knowledge, and time. You can literally get all of those things I just mentioned with helpful tools that you can look up on Youtube and Google. Hootsuite, telegram music group pods, likeforlike, addmefast, use it at the same time, a site called Fiverr, and yourself plus the team you have with you, yeah. That’s how you get somewhere. Basically, what I’m trying to say here is the more bots and fake things you put on your profile could slow you down. Instagram, which should be your number one marketing tool could actually hurt your business if you don’t account for everything they look for. Spotify, Youtube, iTunes, and all of those sites are big enough sites to know when things like that are happening too. If you want a doorway into one of the biggest industries in the world, you have to be smart about that. Literally, anyone could go buy 1,000,000 followers. Tons of celebs actually do, but, What does that do to the normal people that really have to end up paying 5,000 dollars for a worldstar feature? They haven’t made a dime at that point creatively or monetarily. Plus, It cuts them out and creates a fake business model. I’m js if you’re a rapper and you be photoshopping pictures of yourself on the beach when you supposed to be trappin your ass off out here, stop that shit! You cappin! Real music promotion means having real music, feelable music, and a legitimate knowledge to how this game works. If you want anymore help or have any comments just leave the comments bellow or sign up on the contact page and I will reply! No fees, no anything. Thank you for your time and I hope this helped.